High Calcium Score, Looking for Advice

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

High Calcium Score, Looking for Advice

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:20 am

Dear Sir,
I'd like to request information relative to supplement products you have. I purchased the Book, "Practicing Medicine without a License" and have only about 10% left to read. I have had a problem with CVD for 15 + years. Several years ago I had over 50 iv Chelate treatments, and presently take an oral chelate product that has produced limited results. About 1 1/2 years ago a CT Scan revealed serious calcium placque buildup around my heart. (The number calculated at 1950) After a year on oral chelate Another CT Scan revealed a number of 1537.

I was intrigued with the information in the above mentioned book and have been taking 6000 MG of L-Lysine and 6000 mg - 10000mg of Vit C. for about two weeks.

I would appreciate any additional information you could forward to me along with current pricing.
Thank You, J.L.

I would recommend EVERYTHING in chapter 7, that is why the chapter was included. The product which comes closest (but does not offer everything) is the Tower Ascorsine-9 formula, see http://hearttechnology.com/abouta9.htm (Currently formula at the bottom of the page)

In your case, without knowing what drugs you are on (since the blood thinners can lead to rapid calcification of soft tissues, see
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entre ... id=9743228 )

for the high calcium reading I would be thinking vitamin K. Either the 6 mg Super-K from Life Extension lef.org, or 150 mg of a good vitamin K2, as discussed at this forum.

Or both.

If medicine is telling you to avoid vitamin K because of the drugs you are on - send me more details. That approach is just making your arteries hard.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Dolev
quack
quack

Re: High Calcium Score, Looking for Advice

Post Number:#2  Post by Dolev » Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:00 am

Personally, at this time I recommend K2 in the form of menaquinone 7 which has a much longer half-life. Fifty mcg menaquinone 7 will probably give more benefit than a milligram of the other type.
Dolev

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”