Pharmacist on Board with Pauling-therapy

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Pharmacist on Board with Pauling-therapy

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:11 am

To Whom it May Concern,

I am a registered pharmacist of 40 years. I am, however, a passionate promoter of the Pauling Therapy.

I had a heart attack 16 years ago, and after being prescribed statins, beta blockers, aspirin and a low fat diet for 8 years, the resultant damage to my leg muscles caused severe limping and short term memory loss. I realized there was something drastically wrong. Fortunately, today we have access to the internet in order to take charge of our own health.

In my searching of the internet I feel very blessed to have come across paulingtherapy.com and vitamincfoundation.org. Long story short, I was able to reduce my C reactive protein level by 75%. I feel that the public NEEDS to be informed of what Big Pharma is doing to the health of this country solely for the benefit of the corporate bottom
line.

I would love nothing more than to speak with you about possible employment in your organization. SOMEONE NEEDS TO SPEAK OUT!!! Retail pharmacy is not the answer, nor is allopathic medicine. Alternative therapies, including nutritional supplementation, need to be brought to the forefront of healthcare in this country before the system goes broke. THE TIME IS NOW, and I feel that I would be an asset to your agenda.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully,

Wayne [deleted], R.Ph.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”