Allergy attack

The discussion of how Vitamin C cures infection based on Thomas E Levy book: Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious disease and toxins.

Moderator: ofonorow

scottbushey
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Allergy attack

Post Number:#1  Post by scottbushey » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:38 pm

I took a total of 12 g's of VC w/ 6200 g's of lysine. When I got home this evening, I started w/ some severe rhinitis. Suggestions before I resort to an antihistamine?

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Allergy attack

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:02 am

I am confused. Are you saying the attack occurred after taking the vitamin C and lysine?

Cathcart describes dosages needed for allergies here: http://www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm
You might require 50-60 grams.

If you think it is a cold, then we recommend: 8 g every 20 minutes for 2 to 3 hours, see: http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/surefire.htm

Do not forget to up your vitamin D this time of year - we can usually make it from cholesterol under then skin when exposed to sunlight. In fall/winter, we require vitamin D3 pills to stay cold free.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

scottbushey
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#3  Post by scottbushey » Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:33 am

Owen,
I have to tell you; I found someone saying in a thread that if you take some doses of nasal drops made w/ VC it would help. Boy, did it burn-but you know what? It worked! 20 minutes I felt better.

Bossman
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#4  Post by Bossman » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:09 pm

Did you feel better for a period of 20 minutes or did you start feelling better 20 minutes after using the drops?

scottbushey
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#5  Post by scottbushey » Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:04 pm

Sorry about that; I felt better in 20 minutes after taking the drops. I would go to the extent to say that it cleared up the symptoms completely.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#6  Post by ofonorow » Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:30 am

If it burned, sounds like ascorbic acid. World expert Robert Cathcart recommended only sodium ascorbate up the nasal passage :)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

scottbushey
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#7  Post by scottbushey » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:30 am

It was the ascobic; I am sure the buffered version helped! The ascorbate is buffered w/ baking soda, correct?

Ralph Lotz
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#8  Post by Ralph Lotz » Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:16 am

Add 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda to 1 teaspoon of ascorbic acid in a few ounces of water. This is close enough to sodium ascorbate to get the job done. Wait until the fizzing stops. (The exact proportions to make sodium ascorbate require a gram scale.)

I think Pauling mentions the nasal application on p. 31 of HTLLAFB?
"Unless we put medical freedom into the constitution...medicine will organize into an undercover dictatorship..force people who wish doctors and treatment of their own choice to submit to only what..dictating outfit offers." Dr. Benjamin Rush

Return to “Vitamin C and Infections: e.g. Covid, Spike Protein, Vaccination”