Best Product for Bypass Patient

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Best Product for Bypass Patient

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:28 am

I had a 5 bypass heart operation in 2007...would I be better to take cardio C or should I take Heart Technology?...I have no physical limitations...

One other question...is it ok to take EDTA oral chelation while I am taking the Vit C?

Thanks and blessings to you for your input and all that you do,

K.G.

I am not an expert on ORAL EDTA, although I know doctors who swear by its effects when given IV (sight has returned to the blind, etc.). We have excellent success just following Linus Pauling's vitamin C and lysine advice. With a bypass that long ago, I would not worry about any of the Pauling Therapy products with proline. Each one provides a different set of ingredients, so usually it is a matter of affordability and personal preference (some people have a preferred vitamin E for instance, which is also in Heart Technology).

To me the choice for a bypass patient is really Tower CardioAde - which has just vitamin C/lysine versus the other products which contain proline, as explained in my book.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”