MI, PAD, Unstable Coronary Synd, 100% blocked Carotid

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

MI, PAD, Unstable Coronary Synd, 100% blocked Carotid

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:10 am

I am a 66 yr old female.I had a heart attack in 07. I just got out of the hospital again. The diagnosis was unstable coronary syndrome.
I have PAD and my right carotid artery if 100% blocked. I am on all kinds of meds, which I hate and have trouble paying for.
Is there any hope at all for someone like me??
Thank you,
Cara

I think so, but we wouldn't expect immediate results (but we have been surprised before.) My uncle was able to clear a 60% carotid blockage in 30 days on vitamin C/lysine. He only took 1500 mg of each daily, but more would be better.

If really 100% blocked, surgery may be a better option. And if you opt for just following Linus Pauling's recommendations, let us know if you get any benefit on the so-called 100% blockage.

I have learned from Dr. Thomas Levy's book STOP AMERICA'S #1 KILLER that the "unstable coronary syndrome" is particularly dangerous. I would follow your doctors advice (unless it is against vitamin C and lysine!).

As far as the Pauling protocol, we usually advise people to start here, and let us know there tolerance:

http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8026
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”