Stroke patient told to take vitamin C. Good plan.

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Stroke patient told to take vitamin C. Good plan.

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:51 am

Hi Owen,

We've just received Cardio-C, my wife and I now are very excited to have a try at Pauling protocol. My wife is 38, has been suffering from stroke for 10 years as a result of Polycythemia rubra vera (with increasing platelets especially). She has been using a wheelchair for ambulation and taking warfarin, anaegrelide, hydroxiurea for blood thinning purpose.

10 days ago, I met a guy in Tesco who remarked upon seeing my wife on a wheelchair, and he said "take vitamin c a lot, spread it over many times in a day, it might reverse the stroke". Then I stumbled upon your website on Pauling therapy and the products, etc. My plan is to feed ourselves Cardio-C three times a day 2.5g x 3 = 7.5g (total vitC) Aafter three days, if everything goes well, I plan to mix Cardio-C with ascorbic acid and sodium bicarb (bought locally fr UK) for 2 servings a day, such that one serving at least contain 6g of vitC, and one serving without Cardio-C, thus 6g x 3 = 18g. (total vitC). I've also bought LivonLabs Lipo-C, its quite sticky and the taste is not that good.We hope to see a change in quality of life within 30 days from inception of Pauling Therapy via Cardio-C (plus other ascorbic acid and sodium bicarb), God willing.

sincerely, A. M.

Sounds like a good plan. Please keep us informed.

Note on Lypo-C - the correct way to take it (without taste) is to put a small amount of water or juice in a glass. Then empty the packet into the liquid, and gulp. There is no taste taking the product this way.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”