Stroke, A-Fib and Congestive heart failure

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Stroke, A-Fib and Congestive heart failure

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:27 am

Hello,
My father in law had a stroke on Friday. He has lost some motor skills on his left side and some vision in both eyes. He is still in the hospital and they took an MRI yesterday and he has some bleeding affecting his vision in his right eye also. He is in A-Fib and has congestive heart failure too, they said. I would like to follow Cathcart protocols with him. Do you have any suggestions or or help?

Thanks for your help!

In my experience, recovering from a stroke is a great deal more difficult than preventing them in the first place! From what you told me, I assume the blood vessels in the brain are weak and that there was hemorrhage (rather than a blockage). If this is the case, it would mean that the basic Linus Pauling (rather than Catchart IV) therapy of high dose vitamin C and lysine would still be of value preventing future events. The main objective of the therapy is to strengthen blood vessels.

Some people have a very low tolerance for vitamin C, so we generally recommend that the person starts by following this protocol, http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8026 If he can tolerate from 5 to 10 g of vitamin C without diarrhea, then there is a range of Pauling therapy products (drink mixes) we can recommend. In the event your father-in-law has a very low oral vitamin C tolerance, then we would recommend a minimum 1 to 2 packets of LivonLabs Lypo-C (liposomal) vitamin C.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”