Will Pauling's therapy Help Heart arrhythima?

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Will Pauling's therapy Help Heart arrhythima?

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:51 am

Dear Mr. Fonorow,

I have been reading website on Dr. Linus Pauling's therapies for heart disease. I called the phone number listed there and the lady told me to e-mail you with my question. I want *to know if Dr. Paulings protocal is also used for heart arrhythmia's.

Please would e-mail me back and let me know. I would appreciate your help so very much!*

Sincerely,

Carolyn

Depending on the cause of the irregular heart beat, vitamin C (and lysine) may indeed help, and in my opinion there is little to risk/lose by trying. Both are required daily for life, and the only issue is proper dosage to combat cardiovascular disease.

In addition, we have posted links to studies/papers about vitamin C being therapeutic for irregular heart beats, etc.

We also believe that too little magnesium combined with too much manganese WILL cause irregular heart beats. Check all supplements, and you want to limit supplemental manganese to 2 mg daily. Over 20mg manganese, and you will suffer irregular heart beats because the manganese crowds out the necessary magnesium in the heart. According to USDA, will take 60 days of low manganese to detox - restore normal rhythm.

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

bbtri
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Will Pauling's therapy Help Heart arrhythima?

Post Number:#2  Post by bbtri » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:44 pm

Also consider adding fish oil. Plenty of data supports its use for arrhythmia.

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”