Resuming Cardio-C after heart attack

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Resuming Cardio-C after heart attack

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:41 am

Dear Owen,
I have a few questions about Cardio-C. I had been taking this product years ago but stopped taking a year or longer before Feb,2010 which is when I had a heart attack.

two stents placed at that time, also damage to the heart muscle,ejection fraction 35%, & 45 with exercise.

Since my heart attack I have been on Dr.Gary Gordan's protocol, BCI,
EDD, & BIO-energy C, also I'm back on the Cardio C, at half a scoop twice daily mixed in with Dr.Gordan's Greens, & Fiber, Bio C, BCI, & EDD. I have just upped the Cardio C,
to one scoop twice daily, I'm also taking on average three packets of Lypo-Spheric C daily. I have just reread Pauling's theory on LPa, my LPa is off the charts as high 400 & as low
as 25, depending on the lab I guess.

My question is how much Cardio C should I be taking, & is it ok to combine all three C's together. I was told buy a lady at tower labs that I should not mix the Cardio C in my smoothie with fiber. If it is best to take the Cardio C alone or with the other C products, how long should I wait to drink my smoothie, or eat food.

I think you are familiar with the Lypo C. The Bio Energy C is a sodium ascorbate powder. Also is it ok to mix the Cardio C with D-Ribose. Will the pauling therapy help with medicated
stents. Thank you for your time. Charles.

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I have titers for Lyme, & Babesia Microti. Charles

Yes, we have experience of fiber attaching to nutrients, not allowing them to be absorbed! One early case was a report of no or little effect of PT on CVD, stopping the concurrent fiber, and then great effect.

I think taking nutrients, esp. Cardio- C 30 minutes prior to fiber/food is best.

Your experience of having a heart attack after stopping vitamin C matches most of the stories in my book! What we are trying to help people avoid.

You are taking 1 scoop of Cardio-C, right? That equates to Pauling's recommended preventive
dosage. You may want to double/triple that dosage until your Lp(a) comes down.

Lp(a) can be measured/calculated and there are different units - but yours sounds high! Most people on Cardio-C, over time, find their Lp(a) goes much lower.

What is your total cholesterol?

So I would up proline. (Cardio-C)
I don't know of any problems adding D-ribose.
From Carol Smith's experience, high PT can help with medication stents, but the key is high vitamin C.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Resuming Cardio-C after heart attack

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:59 am

Dear Owen, Thank you for your quick response. I don't have the latest lab results on my lipids, as soon as I do I will let you know.

Owen, I read some discouraging information on the Tower site, which said that the Pauling Therapy, will not work if you have medicated stents, which I have two of.

Can you comment? Thanks, Charles.

That information is somewhat outdated and largely theoretical - based on the idea that adding the medication to "deaden" the artery, to keep it from regrowing plaque, would counteract the reason for taking vitamin C and lysine. However, as I mentioned, Carol Smith finally had medicated stents implanted, and was able to overcome her considerable pain by increasing the dosage - to control the inflammation.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Resuming Cardio-C after heart attack

Post Number:#3  Post by Johnwen » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:17 am

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I have titers for Lyme, & Babesia Microti. Charles

Titers:
There’s a word I haven’t seen used in such context in over twenty five years it’s been replaced by “antibody positive for --.” It kept getting confused with adding or subtracting a substance in titration. Such as “ titer up a little or titer down a little.” I guess some med people are still using it???

Anyway a question: Were you bitten by a tick prior to your MI or after?
I’ve seen this type of reaction before and was wondering if it could apply here.
Do you have the paper work on your stent’s ? Could you share what the brand name they are. This is kind of important because of the drugs they use on them have different reactions.
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”