DM & Heart Weakness

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

satish

DM & Heart Weakness

Post Number:#1  Post by satish » Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:03 pm

Dear Sir, I am a Doctor from India. I had contacted your forum few months back from Dubai where I was working as Professor in an University. I had started on testing my bowel tolerance of vitamin c when I had to leave my job due to pressure overload on my already bad health. Then it was a spiral down and I had to move to India and since then I have controlled my Diabetes to a certain extent with Life Style changes and ayurvedic medicines. But my weakness persists as regards my heart health.

I want to straight away start with pauling therapy as I don't want to try the bowel tolerance tests & lose time. Last time I had tolerated upto 2.5 gm vitamin c. Please suggest a basic pauling therapy powder that can give me immediate results.

My present health condition is:
Dragging persistent Chest pain some days that incapicitates me. Chest pain is absent some days and I am fit for small work like gardening and driving. But some days I can not even drive to near by places.
Weakness and tiredness that makes me lose my self confidence.
My diabetes is fluctuating. Bood sugar levels are better than when I was in Dubai. I was on glyciphage 500 extended release once a day and diaonil 2.5 mg. I used to take only on and off when my blood sugar was high. My glycosylated Hb is 8

Please advice. Require your help immediately.

Yours truly
Dr.Satish

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: DM & Heart Weakness

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:16 am

Sir,
Whether your start slowly, e.g. http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8026 or risk a little diarrhea by maxing out (say 20 g of vitamin C and 5-10 grams of lysine) these are the fundamental nutrients to start with.

Vitamin C and lysine - Linus Pauling's recommendations.

If after 10 to 30 days on at least 10,000 mg of vitamin C, you do not feel better, then we can explore other possibilities. However, usually the "right" amount of vitamin C, usually high by most standards, works "miracles."

The powders are great - convenient and no fillers, etc. - but you don't need them for the effect. You can obtain the general effect with pills to start. The main issue is dosage - determining the correct dosage to overcome your low-level (chronic) scurvy.

Now the diabetes can complicate things. If I haven't already suggested this link, you should visit Mr. Smith's web site which is devoted to controlling (curing) Type II diabetes through the basic understanding of the disease that he uncovered in the medical research: http://healingmatters.com/deception.htm
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

satish

Post Number:#3  Post by satish » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:22 pm

Dear Sir, thanks and I want to be in the long list of miracles as soon as possible. Please suggest some reliable source in India. I read through a person Mr. Abraham from Kochin, Kerala, India in your forum. Or are there any patients who have experienced the miracles in India who can help me?
Mainly please suggest one of your products like hearttower powder or some such as you think apt. I want to order as per your recommendations.

As regards DM I have thoroughly understood Mr.Smith's work and have been following and successfully controlled to a certain extent. Still will the vitamin C therapy complicate my condition?
Thanks. Looking forward for your kind reply.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by ofonorow » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:25 am

There are hundreds of anecdotal reports on all of our products.

Cardio-C is a good starting product. At least two jars monthly.

Heart Technology adds vitamins E, A, etc. It has the longest track record, and if you can afford two jars monthly, it is a step up from Cardio-C.

Ascorsine-9 has the most "punch" and again, if you can afford 2 jars monthly (Pauling's recommended minimum therapeutic dosage of vitamin C) that is what I would recommend.

These days, I would recommend supplementing the product with 1 or 2 packets of Lypo-C, a good Omega/3 fish oil, vitamin D (or sun lignt) and also vitamin K.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

satish

Post Number:#5  Post by satish » Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:44 pm

Dear sir the good news is I am about to receive the cardio c product through a friend of mine who has arrived from USA to India. I will be starting tommorrow.
As I am mildly diabetic will I have to follow any precaution. Recently a day ago I had chest pain on exertion and it incapacitated me a while day. I am waiting to be healthy.
Please do provide me details of any Indian patients who have been benefited by Pauling therapy.
My weight is only 59 kg as I have lost few kgs during the past months. Will I recover my weight too with vitamin c.
Thanks

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#6  Post by ofonorow » Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:35 am

I hope you haven't waited this long to begin taking vitamin C!?

As I am mildly diabetic will I have to follow any precaution.

Not that I know of, but if you take the vitamin C about 20 minutes before meals, there should be less competition with glucose for entry into cells.

Also, we recommendd healingmatters.com, starting with this article: http://healingmatters.com/deception.htm as you might find it useful for controlling your Type II diabetes.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

satish

Post Number:#7  Post by satish » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:47 pm

Thanks a lot sir. It's our mental conditioning from the " mainstream" institution that brings doubts and inertia. It really requires proper study of Dr. Linus Pauling & your works to break through the cloud of ignorance.

I did take some vit C but not with confidence and decided to wait for the arrival of cardio c, that's why the delay.
Thanks a lot.

satish

Post Number:#8  Post by satish » Tue May 31, 2016 7:28 am

Dear Sir, Thanking you for your guidance the last time I contacted you few years back.
some how fate was cruel and I had lots of family issues and I didn't take the Vitamin C though i received it with some part of the powder solidified due to my friend's delay in sending.
Well I have lived with the discomfort and had been taking Natural medicines in Ayurveda and have been only facing weakness. Now by God's grace I am back in United Arab Emirates and settled better to start the vitamin c therapy under your guidance.

My situation is in fact very delicate. I am unable to take the stairs, and also unable to lift small weights. There is tightness in chest and if I continue to strain I get mild pain. My Diabetes is on and off controlled, but the HbA1C is 8.00 gm/dl.

I want to start the medicines ASAP. Though I am practicing all precautions as adviced by Smith, its hard to get normal blood sugar levels. I am considering taking Insulin which is an Orthomolecular medicine as per Pauling. Kindly advice. I feel as I am weak, at least initially for few months Insulin can do good.

My weight is only 58 Kg.

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”