Borderline ECG - worried about interaction with Unique-E

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Borderline ECG - worried about interaction with Unique-E

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:13 am

Hi, Mr. Fonorow,

I am a 48 years old and will 49 in August and used to be on Ascorsine 9 and Unique E but has switch to Ascorbade. I had EKG about a month ago and it showed borderline ECG but with Sinus tarchycardia and with Right atrial enlargement. The doctor said everything was fine so I searched on the internet on my return and found Tower Ascorsine 9. I used it for a month and run out. I saw a drastic improvement with the Ascorsine 9 and the Unique E.

I purchased them from VCF. I decided to switch to Ascorbade which I started about four days ago. I take barley grass powder for alkalinity which I know it does contain Vitamin K.

My question is will the vitamin k in the barley and Ascorbade interfere with the Unique E. I take one UE 2 times a day.

The following is the list of supplement I take daily.

Daily Advantage (http://www.drdavidwilliams.com, Ascorbade, Unique E, and 400mg Magnesium Citrate once a day)

I need your help please. Hope to hear from u soon. Thank you very much.

Veronica

I am happy (and not surprised) to hear of the improvement within one month with A-9/Unique-E.

Ascorbade is similar. Yes it does contain vitamin K, but it (Ascorbade) does not contain as much lysine. Ascorbade is designed for longer term maintance and for endogenous growth hormone stimulation.

One role of Vitamin K is to act like a hormone and move calcium from soft tissue into bones. You get some in leafy green vegetables and the intestinal flora in your gut make some. Certain drugs block vitamin K, leading to calcium build ups in soft tissues.

We strongly recommend vitamin K as an addition to the basic pauling therapy. (However, because so many people are on the 'rat poisons' (e.g. warfarin and coumadin, etc. ) Tower was forced to take vit. K out of A-9.

But no, vitamin K will not interfere as you say with Unique-E. In fact, new research shows that they should be taken together.

As far as the supplements, I would consider adding good EFA (e.g. a good fish oil with Omega/3s) and at your age, you may soon require even more CoQ10 than is contained in either Ascorbade and/or Ascorsine-9.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Borderline ECG - worried about interaction with Unique-E

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:17 am

Thanks you very much for the quick response. I read about the vitamin K and the E interaction on one of the sites on the internet. I would follow your advise on CoQ10.

I am taking fish oil 850mg twice every day and uses Dr. Budwig's diet for breakfast every morning even though I am not a cancer patient. For me I think that would be the best way to get EFA from flax seed oil too beside the essential protection from cancer. The vitamin supplement that I take is very good but has daily manganese supply of 10mg. What about that?

Can I add more lysine to the Ascorbade when taken it? I want to take the therapeutic dose for sometime before switching to the maintenance dose. Ascorbade has a lot of good stuff.

Thank you once again for your assistance.

Veronica.

Dear Veronica,

According to USDA researchers over the phone, 10 mg manganese is TOO Much and may explain some of your issues. Limit to 2 mg max total daily in all supplements. (And remember you get some in food, etc.) According to the USDA researchers who clued us in on this, it can take 60 days for the body to rid itself of excess manganese after an excess builds up.

Sure, you can add lysine to Ascorbade.

I'll be interested in how your feel after cutting down manganese.

Owen

p.s. if you happen to run across that site that mentions a K/E interaction, I would appreciate the link. Thank you.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”