Heart Surgery 4 months ago - Found Miracle Breackthrough Lab

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Heart Surgery 4 months ago - Found Miracle Breackthrough Lab

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:41 am

Owen Fonorow
Almost 4 months ago I was admitted to the hospital for heart surgery. I already had 10 stents in my heart and this time the doctor wanted to to do a triple bypass, however they were only able to perform a double bypass because some of my arteries were too hard. Now recently, I received some advertising from Miracle Breakthrough Labs. The information was interesting and I decided to google the internet and do some more research on your products. Now I would like to try your Products and your book. What would you suggest as a dosage.
Wally H.

Thank You

M. B. L.s, has a great web site name. But, Where is their Vitamin C and Lysine???

In your case, I assume a) you have not supplemented vitamin C in the past (otherwise you put a dent in Pauling's theory that heart disease is a form of vitamin C deficiency scruvy (chronic scurvy) and b) that you may have other issues, such as diabetes, etc.

We'd need much more info to be more helpful - your age, your supplements, your medications, etc.

Here is a protocol to begin taking Linus Pauling's recommended high doses of vitamin C and lysine,
http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8026

We advise starting slowly because of the bowel tolerance issues, but people who start faster experience more "miraculous" results.

Once we know how much vitamin C you can ingest daily (without diarrhea) we can recommend one of our powdered drink mixes - pure nutrition, no fillers and no pills.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Heart Surgery 4 months ago - Found Miracle Breackthrough Lab

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:39 am

Owen Fonorow

On the 28 of Feb 2012 I emailed you asking for dosage suggestions for Cardio-C.
You e-mailed me back on March 1 asking me for more information. I am 78 years old.The meds I am taking are Metoprolol Tartrate 25 mg 1/2 tab twice a day, Simvastatan 40 mg each PM, Plavix 75 mg each morning, Omneprazale 20 mg 1 each AM and PM, Metformin 500 mg each AM, Doxycycline 20 mg, 1 each AM as needed, Cilostazale 50 mg each AM. Natures Way Multi Vitamin, Schiffs Move Free for joint pain(Glucosamine 11/2g and Chondrotin Sulfate Sodium 200mg 1 each AM ), Baby Asperin 1 each AM

On 6 March 2012 I started taking 1 teaspoon of Cardio C 4 times a day. If I understand correctly, that means that I am taking 6 grams of Cardio C a Day. AM I OK with that. I have not yet had any diarrhea. A few days ago I had a large loose movement but not any water.

About 4 month ago on Nov 3 2011, I had an open heart 2 vessel bypass. Before the Heart Surgery, I had, over a period of time, 10 stents put in my heart. In Jan 10 2011, I had a Carotid Endartarectomy. About 3 weeks ago , I had a gross hematuria probably due to the Plavix and asperin that I take I was also taking some Ibuprofin at that time but I not currently using Ibuporfin. I am not a bleeder but I do bleed easily. I must warn the doctors whenever I have an operation. Will this Cardio C compromise my bleeding problem.

Does Cardio C affect the production of urine? . This last week I have been having to get up more times during the night. I don't know if there is a connection or not.
Let me know if there is anything else you would like to know.

Thank You
Wally

If no diarrhea on six grams vitamin C, I would up the C and try to determine your bowel tolerance. You can add vitamin C powder to your Cardio-C drink. While Vitamin C and Lysine should not affect bleeding, I have read that vitamin C can act as a mild diuretic.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#3  Post by ofonorow » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:56 am

Owen Fonorow
I am using about 6G of Cardio C divided in 4 doses 4 times a day. You mentioned that Vitamin C cab act as a diuretic. Last night I had to go to the bathroom at 1: am, 2:00 am, 5:am, 7:00am, and then got up very tired at 8:00 am. Is there anything I can do about this problem? I would like to increase the amount of Cardio C, however I worry that the problem could get worse.
Wally

There are other reasons you may have more frequent urination, including a prostate issue. Hopefully johnwen will have a few ideas, given all the medications you take! (So far I have been able to avoid prostate issues (age 58) by following Dr. Lee's advice and using natural progesterone. Let me know if you want to know more about progesterone.)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by Johnwen » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:01 am

Does Cardio C affect the production of urine?

Only if you drink it right b4 going to bed other then that NO!

Cilostazale 50 mg each AM

But this will!! Which is GOOD since your also Taking

Metformin 500 mg each AM

Which if your kidney's faulter it'll send you into Lactic acidosis then you''l have some real heavy duty problems.

So he has some big problems with his legs and starting to look like he's got diabetes or the begining of it. I would advise him to work with his doc on this and try to space his Cardio-C away from the drugs he listed here. Also he need's to space his Omeprazole away from his Plavix since the Omeprazole will blunt the plavix which maybe good since the Cilotrazole is anti-platelet also and he's a bleeder.
To me if he's passing more urine with the Cardio this is a positive sign that his body is going into healing mode and cleaning up the toxins within. I could write a book on the meds he's taking but I hope this helps somewhat. I'm being nice and staying away from the SIMVASTATIN UGH! :(
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#5  Post by ofonorow » Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:31 am

Thanks Johnwen!

More...

Owen Fonorow
Yesterday I skipped taking any Cardio C at all. I wanted to see if I still had the sleeping problem when I did not take the Cardio C. I had the first good night sleep sense I started taking the Cardio C. I slept solid through the whole night without having to get up during the night to go to the bathroom. So, now I know its the Cardio C that is making me get up and go to the bathroom each night.

Usually I take my 4 doses of Cardio C about 9:00 am, 01:00pm, 5:00pm, 9:00pm.
Would it help if I took my 6 Grams of Cardio C in two doses earlier in the day. Would that be just as effective.
Wally

See johwen's responses above. So yes, don't take it before bed. This is new to me, first time since we started recommending Pauling's therapy around 1994.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

VanCanada

Vitamin C and sleep

Post Number:#6  Post by VanCanada » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:03 am

ofonorow wrote:
So, now I know its the Cardio C that is making me get up and go to the bathroom each night.
This is new to me, first time since we started recommending Pauling's therapy around 1994.
Can it really be news to you or did you forget about the time when I posted the following?
...a friend of mine to start taking larger amounts of vitamin C; he stopped it in short order when he found it kept him awake at night.
- posted July 15, 2010 http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8333&p=22339&hilit=friend#p22339

Edit of March 26, 2012:
And to top it off, I just found the following information linked to directly from one of your very own webpages, Mr. Fonorow. This is incredible. Incredible forgetfulness on your part, or don't you read what is linked to directly from your own webpages? How is this possible? You do write all the material that appears on the vitamin c foundation webpages, don't you? Or at least proofread the material?
After a daily dose of 5 mg/kg for three days a significant
increase in urinary volume
was observed in 30 children (10 active
rheumatic, 10 convalescent rheumatic patients and 10 controls)
(Abbasy, 1937). This diuretic effect was confirmed in another study on
nine patients with heart failure, given 300 mg of ascorbic acid daily
(Evans, 1938).
- quoted from http://www.inchem.org/documents/jecfa/jecmono/v05je20.htm

This inchem.org webpage is linked to directly from the link called "Vitamin C Toxicity..." found at Owen's own webpage here:
http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/page2.shtml#BOOKS
Something smells in the state of Denmark...
ofonorow wrote:This is new to me, first time since we started recommending Pauling's therapy around 1994.
Really? Please explain the apparent anomalies outlined above.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#7  Post by ofonorow » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:16 am

Incredible? Sorry VC, I tend to ignore your posts as to not clutter my mind with nonsense :lol:
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”