Children diagnosed with Hypotr?pic Cardiomiopathy

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Children diagnosed with Hypotr?pic Cardiomiopathy

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:01 am

I have to children that have been diagnosed with hypotripic cardiomiopathy, the older one had open heart surgery to cut the heart muscle that was too thick, I was reading your articles and they were very interesting, I wanted to try it for my kids age 16 and 11.
please let me know what you would recommend. Thank you

Sorry to hear about your children. Vitamin C is a good idea no matter what the illness at any age. Start by reading Linus Pauling's HOW TO LIVE LONGER AND FEEL BETTER . You would be wise to put the children on his basic supplement program (see page 14).

You might consider adding CoQ10 - 20 to 50 mg, just in case they are having trouble making this molecule required for energy for themselves. I am unfamiliar with this genetic defect (thick heart muscle) and will be interested in any response johnwen cares to give.

Start with vitamin C pills per this protocol
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8026

Once you know their "bowel tolerance" we could suggest a product (pleasant tasting drink mix without fillers).
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Children diagnosed with Hypotr?pic Cardiomiopathy

Post Number:#2  Post by Johnwen » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:12 am

HCM (Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy ) in younger people has been linked to the absents of two genes. These genes are the blueprint of how the muscle cells of the heart form and connect. It is also the leading cause of sudden death in young people. In the normal heart muscle the cells are linear and form together similar to the way a common brick wall is formed. In HCM the cells are erratic and basically in a disarray. Using the wall analogy one could say it would resemble a Flag stone wall where the stones are all of different shapes and sizes with very erratic connections. Since the disarray causes the assembly to be weak in contraction due to the cells bumping into each other, the body compensates by building it thicker. When the heart is developing in the womb the inner muscle cells close to the forming chamber tend to be normal and become more scattered to the outside of the assembly. The operation her son had is called a Morrow myectomy or if it affected a broader area an extended myectomy would have been preformed. Basically the removal of the outer layers of muscle tissue to allow the inner layers to do their job. It’s serious open heart surgery and the risk of infection is high since your leaving exposed damaged tissue to heal.
The question is will PT help?
Well we know V-C has been shown to improve and alter genetic problems by giving the body the tools it needs to do this job. With this in mind I would say it would be worth a try but I wouldn’t expect any kind of immediate results since this problem comes from deep in the cell structuring blueprint. Then again maybe it’s what the body is waiting for and results could be sooner. I don’t see anyway it can do harm.
On CQ-10 my vote is 100mg. Min.
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”