CVD + Diabetes,Open Heart (5way) Bypass. Dosage?

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

CVD + Diabetes,Open Heart (5way) Bypass. Dosage?

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:06 am

Hello Mr. Fonorow, my name is David and I have cardiovascular disese, and Diabetes, I have had open heart surgery (5)bypass 10yrs ago and now they want to put in stints, i said no. I have read Dr. Paulings book about Vitamin C and his protocol for treatment...I am not sure just what to take or the dosages...can you please help me and tell me what to get and how to take it...any help would be much appriciated and I would be so gratefull...thank you

Age?
Medications?
Supplements?
Type of Diabetes?

I would guess that you have not regularly supplemented vitamin C, but the diabetes can be a confusing factor as elevated glucose in the blood can crowd out vitamin C from entering cells.

If you have Type II (and even a Type I can develop Type II) I would study this web site, starting with this article.
http://healingmatters.com/deception.htm
As controlling high blood sugar is close to your job one.

The real job one is taking the right dosage of vitamin C (and lysine).

The link to a starting protocol should help you determine how much ordinary vitamin C you can tolerate orally. You should try to get as high a dosage as possible,
http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8026

If your tolerance is low, say less than 10,000 mg of ordinary vitamin C, we can recommend liposomal vitamin C.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

jknosplr
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: CVD + Diabetes,Open Heart (5way) Bypass. Dosage?

Post Number:#2  Post by jknosplr » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:10 pm

go with bare metal stents, at least you will be alive to start a protocol... what ever you should choose.

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”