61, 125 lbs, Products to prevent Atherosclerosis

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

61, 125 lbs, Products to prevent Atherosclerosis

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Wed May 09, 2012 2:30 am

I would like to know what products to take to address prevention of atherosclerosis.
I have family history, moderately high Lipoprotein A, LDL and Homocysteine. Ultrasound shows mild plaque formation in both carotid arteries. I\'m 61 years old. I\'ve read about Pauling Therapy but not sure if vitamin c, lysine and proline is all I need and in what doses. I am a 125lb. male.
Louis

If Pauling was correct, Vitamin C and lysine. Here is a protocol to help you get started.
http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8026

People have varying tolerances for vitamin C and once your tolerance is known, we can better recommend a product that best suits your needs.

I note your low body weight, and think of my uncle in a similar situation - in his case, half the recommended dosage (2500 mg vitamin C and 2500 mg lysine) cleared a 50% blocked carotid artery in 30 days (detected by ultrasound and verified by surgery.) There is no harm in taking more, at least what Pauling recommended, e.g. 5000 to 6000 of both vitamin C/lysine.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”