IV/C for glowing skin?

Physician Reference and discussion of the methods, protocols and effects of intravenous vitamin C (versus oral or liposomal).

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

IV/C for glowing skin?

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sat May 19, 2012 2:35 am

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-susan-taylor/intravenous-infusion-facial_b_1510805.html

To bad this is a hit piece. But they say that any type of publicity is "good" publicity...

I was really stunned to learn about these infusions. Sometimes I wonder what people will come up with next. I think that the trend of intravenous infusions is potentially very dangerous. Intravenous infusions should only be given in a medical setting and for a real medical problem. The two most common reasons to give an intravenous infusion are to re-hydrate a dehydrated person or to administer antibiotics or other medications to someone who is ill.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

NiacinVC
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: IV/C for glowing skin?

Post Number:#2  Post by NiacinVC » Sat May 19, 2012 5:52 pm

Sorry Owen. I refuse to reading the Huffington Post. They bend facts and twist quotes to push there own agenda politically, socially and now with science.
"When one's expectations are reduced to zero, one really appreciates everything one does have"- Steven Hawking

Return to “Intravenous Vitamin C (IV/C)”