Hypertrophic myocardiopathy w/10% output

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Hypertrophic myocardiopathy w/10% output

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:25 am

I have been diagnosed with hypertrophic myocardiopathy, with an output of around 10%. The damage to the heart muscle may have been hereditary. I take 3,000 mg of Vit C daily and have for years. I have low blood pressure and rapid heart beat. Do you know of anything that will restore the heart muscle? Needless to say, my time is limited.

Of the top of my head, in my opinion, you should increase your vitamin C to as much as you can take. If you can't take much more than 3000 mg, then consider a liposomal form, such as livon labs Lypo-C.

People in your condition generally resort to stem cells, but it is very expensive, and most clinics are out of the country.

Also, if you are taking drugs, especially the evil statins, in my opinion, they may have caused or be causing your myopathy.. (Are you?) You might also considering going immediately to 1200 mg of absorbable CoQ10 - take say 300 mg with fats/meals - 4 times daily. (In Europe, according to Dr. Sinatra, heart failure is considered a CoQ10 deficiency.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Hypertrophic myocardiopathy w/10% output

Post Number:#2  Post by Johnwen » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:13 am

Also, if you are taking drugs, especially the evil statins, in my opinion, they may have caused or be causing your myopathy.. (Are you?) You might also considering going immediately to 1200 mg of absorbable CoQ10 - take say 300 mg with fats/meals - 4 times daily.

What OWEN Said: "DO THIS NOW!!"

If your taking statins as Owen said, "GET OFF THEM NOW!!!"
Add 1Gram of L-Carnitine 500Mg. AM - 500Mg PM
What about L-Lysine at 3000 V-C you should be taking MIN. 1000Mg.

Start a mild excersise program such as walking a short distance and some mild tasks like taking the garbage out. Ie get moving! Limit your napping also. Most people at 10% take lots of naps.
Don't over do it, Just get things moving.
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”