Started the vitamin c and lysine protocol to hope to get rid of calcium and plaque build up in his arteries

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Started the vitamin c and lysine protocol to hope to get rid of calcium and plaque build up in his arteries

Post by ofonorow » Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:08 pm

My brother started the vitamin c and lysine protocol to hope to get rid of calcium and plaque build up in his arteries. Once on the protocol how long would it take to notice any changes in the amount of build up and then after the fact is this a life long protocol or is there a maintenance protocol to be used after the fact.
Great question.

The Pauling-therapy invention is for the most common form of CardioVascular Disease (CVD) usually called atherosclerosis. This form of the disease is really a slow form of scurvy, a vitamin C deficiency. The lysine agent is a solvent for atherosclerotic plaques.

The build-up of calcium are slower, harder to reverse, occur usually on the "outside" of the arterial pipe, and the condition is usually called ateriosclerosis.

Calcium build-up are most often caused by drugs that mimic or block vitamin K (as in Warfarin). There are something like 250 drugs that cause rapid calcium build-ups.

From our experience, the secret is to add vitamin K to the basic Pauling vitamin C/lysine/proline therapy.

I think we posted almost everything I know at this forum post

https://vitamincfoundation.com/forum/vi ... hp?t=11891

My wife and I started taking 1 LEF.ORG Super-K tablet per day, and we both have Zero calcium scores.

I think the answer is it could take up to a year on vitamin K to see calcium reversals.

Most people report significant relief in ordinary "soft" atherosclerosclerosis, as the reduction of symptoms starts about day 3, and symptoms are usually gone by day 7-10.

The only problem has been that when people feel cured and back to "normal" - they would stop taking high dose vitamin C, and revert to their previous condition in roughly six months. Pauling told us, "Don't stop taking vitamin C, even for a single day."

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Started the vitamin c and lysine protocol hoping to get rid of calcium and plaque build up in his arteries

Post by ofonorow » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:12 am

As far as the maintenance question, we have posted what we think we know here:

https://vitaminc.foundation/wp/cardio-c-xm-w-glucose/

Basically, if you think you have been "cured," no overt signs of CVD, normal cholesterol and low Lp(a), that is when to think of maintenance, rather than stopping altogether.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”