LifeWave Energy Patches REVERSE Aging At CELLULAR Level (Restored)

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: LifeWave Energy Patches REVERSE Aging At CELLULAR Level (Restored)

Post by ofonorow » Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:45 am

..and the proof is that it has grown into a $300 million dollar company.

,..they only have to have 5 people they refer order to pay for a patch.   So the business aspect can make these patches free for distributors, but they have to help spread the word, which is what makes network marketing so powerful.
I get free infrared light and plenty from the sun. With too much cloudy weather with additional infrared lamps. They work too, in my experience.

That worked for me, as also my remissions show. If not, I would build such simple infrared reflectors myself..

I would never participate in such pyramid scheme kind of marketing.
Even many middle class people wrongly think regular investments are ethically not problematic. But they sure mostly are, by transferring wealth from the poor - and exactly the middle class not scrupleless investing too, for a vast part to ever more and richer billionaires (see the exponential growth during the last 20 years only on the wikipedia site: Worlds Billionaires)

Avoid all huge corporations, don't participate in this manslaughter for easy money, by investing in, and buying from, ethically behaving small businesses only. Otherwise, you become the monster you thought to fight.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:46 am

You didn't mention what you thought of Schmidt's taurine presentation? (I suspect that he has been trying to figure out how to make a patch raise taurine levels).

BTW, what made you so smart 15 years ago to start taking taurine regularly??

As far as "pyramid" schemes, most of these slanders originate from the Pharmaceutical industry. Big Pharma have been able to control natural competitor advertising (We and LifeWave cannot advertise or say on product pages what our products do) and they control web sites through their minions, the FDA/FTC. (We and LifeWave are prevented from posting studies with their products), etc. If you can't tell people what the product does, how can you sell it?

Two decades ago, network marketing "popped out" as the only viable marketing alternative, and became the rage. Some network companies were bad, e.g.Herbal life, and some are ethical and made a lot of money for their distributors by selling good products LifeWave products (apparently) work.

When we are trying to sell Vitamin C for heart disease, we don't make the health claim, we simply repeat and cite what Linus Pauling said. That unified theory video really helps. However, in our case, people are perfectly free to go out and purchase their own vitamin C and lysine.

In the following video clip, Schmidt refers to what another scientists has found re: the new X49 patch. He quotes the scientist/author Loren Pickart who has done 50 years of research on copper peptides. Pickart wrote that the AHKcu enzyme (that the patch works to increase) promotes hair growth.

Schmidt does report what LifeWave sponsored studies found, in one case, the X49 patch study showed increases in muscle mass and stamina, regardless of age. They found 70 year old men doubling their strength in 60 days.

https://rumble.com/v4q9im2-lifewave-x49 ... rloss.html

When you find an "infrared light" that can do these things, let me know.

And speaking of exploitive, I would assume you are equally outraged by the new Lp(a) lowering cardiovascular drugs, some by injection and cost over $20,000 per month :!:. (Sadly, we have long-time customers who I recently found out were twins. One twin was told his Lp(a) was high - maybe, doubt it. His doctors talked him into this drug, and he recently died. No way to know at this point if the death is connected to this drug, but if I were a betting man...)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:46 am

As far as "pyramid" schemes, most of these slanders originate from the Pharmaceutical industry.
Rather they invented it, with their representatives giving candies to promoting MDs, just like lifewafe does to their promoters.

Of course, no candies are for free. It's the end customer who paid these extra candies fees. Just as for any product with expensive TV advertisements.

I simply don't buy such overpriced products. I only followed by word of mouth and own further investigations. Did it cause remissions of otherwise chronic diseases, or could provide support thereby? Like non-pyramids scheme products did for me with symptoms of PAD, COPD or ME/CFS?
When you find an "infrared light" that can do these things, let me know.
Rather you tell me, when you finally succeed in any remission of chronic diseases with your over-priced products. I actually have no difficulty in growing non-greyed hair, but would give such vain away any day for remission of chronic diseases, as for those I already experienced. I've got the remissions and full hair, instead.

Which remission you can speak of? By any of your expensive pyramid scheme products, or Medical Medium ghost-writings?
And speaking of exploitive, I would assume you are equally outraged by the new Lp(a) lowering cardiovascular drugs,
Bad players in Samsara always show up again. No use in outrage, simply enough, not to participate in such exploitive practices. And let confused patients know: Remissions of chronic diseases obviously are likelier to attain, without wasting limited resources to the greedy.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:47 am

So, what did you think of his taurine lecture and how did you know 15 years ago?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:48 am

So, what did you think of his taurine lecture and how did you know 15 years ago?
I didn't listen to. Since I already suspected, and you later confirmed, his view (ie. preventing testosterone decline at age 40) came from his subjective anecdotal experience, with his particular bio-chemical individuality. With little bearing for what I was up against to, with my multiple chronic diseases. Not really relevant to my case anymore.

Mainly I informed myself from books and learned especially lots about all essential and conditionally essential nutrients on various health forums. (TrackYourPlaque, Longecity, HeartLifeTalk, PheonixRising, and here too, off course) So I read studies and real-world anecdotal experiences from all those sources and on various forums.

Taurine was mentioned at various depths on all those forums.

So, which are the remissions of chronic diseases you were able to experience with pyramid-scheme products?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:34 pm

Here is the Schmidt discussion of taurine https://rumble.com/v4pclu6-taurine-the- ... ement.html

The next link is a full David Schmidt interview by Alec Zeck and provides quite a bit of detail on where and how the patches were developed, and how his company was formed to bring "Black Ops" technology to the public. This video interview Includes information on the hoax that was the mRNA Vaxx (Hour 1, Minute 4) and a method of using two carnosine patches above the eyes during sleep to "cure" myopia in 30 days.

LifeWave Phototherapy with David Schmidt
https://rumble.com/v2pioe4-ep-31-lifewa ... hmidt.html

SNIPPETS OF THE MAIN VIDEO

LifeWave Technology Masterclass - How it works https://rumble.com/v4rm28l-lifewave-tec ... works.html

David Schmidt's Self-Recharging Battery - https://rumble.com/v4rwcao-david-schmid ... ttery.html

LifeWave Healing Anecdotes - https://rumble.com/v4rpvi3-david-schmid ... ducts.html

David Schmidt - How Bible Codes Match Phototherapy Codes - https://rumble.com/v4rqld5-david-schmid ... codes.html

How to Get Rid of your Eye Glasses w/LifeWave Carnosine Patches - https://rumble.com/v4rm16i-how-to-get-r ... tches.html

Lifewave CEO David Schmidt on mRNA and Nicotine https://rumble.com/v4rkp3f-david-schmid ... otine.html
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”